The Boulder International Film Festival starts on Thursday March 3, but preproduction gets underway now.
There will be schedule changes all week, before you go to your assigned venue, check in at the Boulder Theatre first. (If you go to the St. Julien Hotel, they may not know who you are and if they do, they will send you to the Boulder Theatre.)
We Need Help on Thursday Morning for Load In – We could use some help on Thursday loading and unloading gear and getting the production office set up at the Boulder Theater.
We Need a Thursday Morning Production Crew – Do you want to have the first video out there? We need a small crew to shoot some of the set up and advance the festival before things get underway. One crew member is also helping with the event set up, but could use some production assistance.
We Need Editing Stations – We’ll provide two MacBook Pros with Final Cut Pro 7. Bring your laptop editing systems if you use others.
Updated NewsTeam Schedule – The crew calls will be posted here and updated as changes occur.
– BIFF BCM Sked Thurs Mar 3 – update 1
– BIFF BCM Sked Fri Mar 4 – update 1
– BIFF BCM Sked Sat Mar 5 – update 1
– BIFF BCM Sked Sun Mar 6 – update 1
Producer sought – Boulder Community Media provides time – sensitive video production for the Boulder International Film Festival February 13 – 16, 2014. Pre-production begins soon. Looking for:
– indie / creative / linear thinker
– people person (patience with high school and college students with little experience)
– Boulder based and / or reliable transport
– Detailed crew scheduling
– Lots of pressure
– Excellent Microsoft Office skills
– News / fast filmmaking / editing / social media skills
– Access to the stars (past Baldwin, Franco, Macy, Sheen, Fonda)
– Lots of movies, food
– Likely around $500.00 intern stipend
– largely volunteer, as most film festival work is.
Inquiries to yours truly – email resume and references who know about your abilities relative to this project. Women and minorities encouraged to respond. firstname.lastname@example.org