Producer sought – Boulder Community Media provides time – sensitive video production for the Boulder International Film Festival February 13 – 16, 2014. Pre-production begins soon. Looking for:
– indie / creative / linear thinker
– people person (patience with high school and college students with little experience)
– Boulder based and / or reliable transport
– Detailed crew scheduling
– Lots of pressure
– Excellent Microsoft Office skills
– News / fast filmmaking / editing / social media skills
– Access to the stars (past Baldwin, Franco, Macy, Sheen, Fonda)
– Lots of movies, food
– Likely around $500.00 intern stipend
– largely volunteer, as most film festival work is.
Inquiries to yours truly – email resume and references who know about your abilities relative to this project. Women and minorities encouraged to respond. firstname.lastname@example.org
Boulder Community Media (BCM) is hosting the RealD 3D Salon at the Boulder International Film Festival (BIFF) and seeking up to 6 teams of four or more cast and crew members. More teams may be added depending on demand. There is no entry fee, but teams must have a valid credit card and drivers’ license to secure the equipment that will checkout out to you for the week.
A 3D filmmaking workshop will be held on Saturday February 9 (Place TBD) from 10am to 2pm.
Participants will learn how to operate the GoPro 3D camera rigs and how to use the Cineform 3D editing software and how it interfaces with 2D editing programs.After the class, teams will have a week to finish their 7-minute 3D movies which will be screened at the BIFF on Saturday night 7pm February 16th through a RealD projection system onto the silver screen.
The filmmakers will participate in a panel along with representatives from RealD and each filmmaking team who will be on hand to discuss their technologies and projects.